Thursday, August 1, 2019

Fiery Diva Creations Opens for Business

I originally started making handmade jewelry 20 years ago. My sister and I would spend hours hanging out making stuff. Over the years, career, family, life, got in the way and I lost my creative zest. After getting laid off from a career I had for 11 years and bouncing from job to job after that trying to find something that caught my interest, I fell back on my love of making jewelry. I didn’t have the tools or any clue what I was going to do, but the passion was there...the passion to be creative! I purchased a few things and received some tools as a Christmas gift just to get started. Then my awesome sister managed to find a box of her old stuff in a closet and was gracious enough to give it to me. Some of that stuff took me way back in time. I doubt I can find any of those beads anymore.

After making some things and sending pictures to my sister, she kept nagging me to sell what I made. It took me over a week to come up with a name, but here I am! I have a stock of things already posted to my Esty store.

I have to say, I’m pretty proud of myself and haven’t been happier to finally get that creative bug back.

I hope you enjoy what I’ve designed. I also have a few more things up my sleeve that aren’t jewelry related, but more on that later.

Check out my page on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  I offer sneak peeks on my Facebook and discounts if you purchase directly through me.

My Etsy store is up and running!

Thank you and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back from the dead...

So...I took a HUGE break (almost a year), but I'm back to making jewelry again, as of last October.  There was a bad break-up, a new job...